Off the pews and into the sun: Worship services this summer on NTB
(SNEADS FERRY, NC)-
Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church is taking church outside this summer hosting three worship services at Beach Access #2 in North Topsail Beach. Pastor Bill Young extends a warm welcome to all near and far for a relaxed church service to Worship On The Beach with music and a sermon.
- Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 8am
- Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 8am
- Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 8am
“All are welcome! We hope our vacationers will join us as well as our part-time and full-time residents!”
These scheduled beach service days are shine only and will be canceled if it rains and stay up to date with the SFPC Facebook Page for any updates or changes.
- Consider bringing your favorite beach chair, blanket and some coffee as we worship on our beautiful beach on Topsail Island. Service will last approximately 30 minutes.
- Onslow County Beach Access #2 in North Topsail Beach offers bathrooms and is handicap accessible. Unfortunately it is still under renovation from Hurricane Florence, so the ramp leads up to the deck overseeing the beach, however the ramp down to the beach has not been repaired yet.
Editors note: SFPC has a great congregation and not only are they good in the church, the individuals I’ve encountered from the church through the community have always been pleasant and welcoming. They show the love of God and humanity off the pews and on the street. Since Pastor Young has been preaching there, I have only heard greatness in the community. The members I’ve talked to rave about their church and the family dynamic of the church where they really have each other’s back so to speak. So if you’re looking for a church home, place of worship or simply enjoy church on the beach, I believe SFPC is a great place to go. For families, they have excellent programs and bible study for kids and teens.
For more information about Sneads Ferry Presbyterian check out their website. Contact Sneads Ferry Presbyterian Church with any questions: 910-327-0166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.